Featuring the DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset, the Plugable UGA-2KHDMI graphics adapter lets you connect an additional HDMI display up to 2560×[email protected] (lower resolutions at 60Hz) to your Windows-based laptop, desktop, or tablet via USB 3.0 to enable multitasking with ease. CompatibilityDrivers available for Windows 10/8.1/7 (Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update or downloaded direclty from Plugable.)
Dual Core Intel or AMD CPU, 2GHz or better recommended and at least 2GB of RAM
Current Intel, AMD or NVIDIA GPU supporting Microsoft DirectX 10 or later with a WDDM driver and USB 3.0 host controller drivers recommended for best performance and compatibility.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix not supported.
Supports HDMI displays up to 2560×1440/2K at 50Hz. 1920×1080 (1080P) and lower modes refresh at 60Hz.
Using a “High Speed” HDMI 1.4 cable is recommended
Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content.
Video playback at 1080P and above requires playback software that supports GPU acceleration.
Not recommended for gaming.
In the Box
USB 3.0 UGA-2KHDMI graphics adapter with robust, built-in USB 3.0 cable, driver CD, quick install guide.
- Connect multiple monitors with resolutions as high as 2560×1440 to Windows-based laptops or desktops (one adapter required per monitor). Highest performance USB graphics solution available. Combines both video and audio over a single USB cable and HDMI cable
- Supports HDMI displays up to 2560×[email protected] and 1920×[email protected] and lower modes will refresh at 60Hz.
- Connects to Windows PCs via USB 3.0. USB bus powered (no additional power adapter required). Adapter is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, however performance may be sub-optimal
- Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7. Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported. Not recommended for 3D gaming. HDMI to DisplayPort and dual-link DVI converstion not supported
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI Video Graphics Adapter with Audio for Multiple Monitors up to 2560×1440 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7)
Connect multiple monitors with resolutions as high as 2560×1440 to Windows-based laptops or desktops (one adapter required per monitor). Highest performance USB graphics solution available. Combines both video and audio over a single USB cable and HDMI cable