The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 featuring EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling has arrived. This new graphics card features NVIDIA’s new “Pascal” graphics processor which is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created. This breakthrough GPU delivers industry-leading performance, innovative new gaming technologies, and immersive next-gen VR. These cards also feature EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling technology. EVGA ACX 3.0 once again brings new and exciting features to the award winning EVGA ACX cooling technology. SHP 2.0 gives increased heat pipes and copper contact area for cooler operation, and optimized fan curve for even quieter gaming. Of course, ACX 3.0 coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU. Select EVGA ACX 3.0 models will even feature a 10CM fan and RGB LED, allowing complete control over the color from EVGA PrecisionX OC. Refer the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb0mXKdPKAs to learn how to keep down the processor heat
- Real Base Clock: 1721 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1860 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5X
- Completely adjustable RGB LED using EVGA Precision XOC
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- Double BIOS, Refer user manual below
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. All with the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading VR headsets.