1. Hash Rate: 13.5 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1323W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH ±7%(at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 700M
Please note the following:
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. Figures provided are at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, and 25°C ambient temp.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to purchase one separately. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required on each board. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.
The EVGA 1600 G2 power supply is recommended unless you have 205v-264v then use the APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply. One of these power supplies will support one S9.
- In Stock Now… Ships Immediatelly !!!
Antminer S9 ~13.5TH/s @ .098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner
In Stock Now… Ships Immediatelly !!!
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain's website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately. 2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
By purchasing this product you are agreeing to seek troubleshooting and tech support if necessary from the seller and/or manufacturer before attempting a return. Sometimes users have a hard time setting up mining equipment but most issues can be quickly solved without needing to return the unit. Returns without seeking tech support and troubleshooting will be subject to the maximum restocking fee. Any issues with the equipment that can be covered under the manufacturer warranty must be handled directly with the manufacturer.