24-pin to dual 24-pin ATX power supply connector splitter allows you to connect an secondary PSU to a single motherboard.
Power multiple graphics cards and components on existing motherboard, you don’t have to purchase extra motherboard
Save your hardware costs, use 2 cheaper PSU to connect to one computer. It can be used on any 2 types of power supplies.
This cable can be used with both 24 pin and 20 pin ATX motherboards.
Allows you to turn on/off two power supplies simultaneously.
– Requires enough room to install 2 PSUs
– Some Models Power Supply does not support null startup
– Maximum Input Power: 2000W
1x Male connector 24-pin(20pin+4pin), plugs into the ATX power port on the motherboard
2x Female connectors 24-pin, connect to each PSU
18AWG Wire, Length 11.8 inch(30cm)
Package included: 2x Dual PSU Power Cables
- Allows you to connect an additional PSU to your ATX motherboard (both 24 pin and 20 pin) and save overall hardware costs of big and expensive power supply.
- Power more graphics cards (GPUs) on existing motherboard, you don’t have to upgrade your existing components.
- Both Power Supplies will power up simultaneously to run on a single motherboard.
- Perfect for Bitcoin Mining Builds and Dual PSU gaming. Great for intense Gaming, BitCoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Litecoin Mining
- High Quality 18AWG Wire, 1x Male connector and 2x Female connectors
Dual PSU Cable
[2-Pack]Power Supply Splitter, Exwin Dual PSU Cable Adapter 24 Pin 20+4 Pin ATX Motherboard Adapter Extension Cable Dual 24-Pin Mining Power Adapter 12 Inch (30CM)
Dual PSU Cable
Pack of 2
Allows you to connect an additional PSU to your ATX motherboard (both 24 pin and 20 pin) and save overall hardware costs of big and expensive power supply.